7 Work-Life Balance TED Talks You Need To Hear Right Now
TED Talks are a great way to get insight from successful leaders about merging your personal and professional lives. TED Talks are often used as a reference point and resource for various subjects spanning from feeling good at work, to owning your personal life journey.
While the term "work-life balance" has been a buzz word over the last few years, it's often hard to streamline what it means exactly to each person.
Here is our list of the top 7 TED Talks that are set to help you understand what work-life balance means and how to better achieve it:
1. How To Make Work-Life Balance Work by Nigel Marsh
2. Off Balance On Purpose: The Future of Engagement and Work-Life Balance by Dan Thurmon
3. Setting Work-Life Boundaries by Carlos Hidalgo
4. How To Gain Control of Your Free Time by Laura Vanderkam
5. How To Turn Busy Into Balance by Sara Cameron
6. The Fallacy of Work-Life Balance by Michael Walters
7. Switch - Work/Life Balance to Work/Life Integration by Brent Barootes
Which one of these TED Talks is your favorite?
You no longer have to be tired, overwhelmed and stressed about everything in your life. Bring happy and enjoying the fruits of your labor matters!
You must prioritize your emotional, physical and psychological well-being and don't be afraid to share with your friends and family who may be going through the same thing.